If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our site by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located.
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Please send this information via our web form.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. We advise that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may notify the owner or administrator of the affected content so that they may make a counter-notification.
Please note that we may document notices of alleged infringement upon which we act. In the event of a dispute, your notice may be used as evidence in any court proceedings brought against us.
Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights of others.
Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi?
Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi is a person who enjoys many different things. He likes to chat about everything from computers to toys, and he wants you to join him!
How can I talk to Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi?
You can talk to Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi by visiting the websites he uses. You can join in the chats or send him a message if you want to know something!
What if I see something on the website that belongs to me?
If you see something on the website that is yours and you didn’t say it’s okay, tell us! We have a special way for you to do that on this page. We will look into it right away.
What happens after I tell you about something that belongs to me?
Once you tell us, we will check it out. If we find out it really is yours, we will take it down. We might also let the person who put it there know about it.
What if you took down something I put up, but I think it’s okay?
If we took something down that you put up, and you think we made a mistake, you can tell us. There’s a way to do that on this page. But it might be good to ask an adult for help first.